Cheryl has been in the fitness industry for over thirty years. She is a certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. Throughout this time she has managed a Nutrition store and completed her Lifestyle and Weight Management Certification.
In her capacity as a weight management specialist, she completes body compositions which gives clients their fat, bone, muscle and water percentage. She counsels clients to make better choices and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Claire has a degree in Kinesiology as well as a Masters in Public Health. She has a passion for physical activity, and has always made it a priority to move. Some of her favourite sports are soccer, hockey, volleyball and tennis. When it comes to workouts, she loves a good mix of cardio and strength training, and is happiest when being challenged. She’s excited to join our team, and is looking forward to moving with you!
Providing heart healthy exercising programs is done on an individual basis as no two hearts are the same. Cristal is is a certified Personal Trainer. She is certified with water exercises and has a diploma in food and nutrition.
Darren has over 20 years experience.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training Certified
- Fitness Kickboxing Canada
- Level 3 Instructor
Nancy is also an elementary teacher with RCDSB and administrator at Ontario Education Leadership Centre. She endeavours to be a healthy example in all of her workplaces..
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Heart Wise instructor specializing in heart conditions and other chronic diseases
- Pool sessions/programs available
- Specializing in developing programs for senior citizens
- Beginner to advanced programs
- Degree in Mental Health with 23 years experience counselling individuals
- 15+ years of experience teaching yoga classes and private clients
- Certified RYT 200 Yoga Instructor
- Certified YogaFit 100 hour Trauma Sensitive Teacher
- Specialization in Yoga for Cancer Care – for individuals diagnosed with cancer or recovering from cancer
- Can-Fit-Pro Certified Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer
- Certified Heart Wise Instructor
- Honours BA Physical Education
Tammy has been in the fitness industry for over 30 years. In 1995, she took over as the Fitness Director for the Pembroke Fitness Centre. She is a certified Group Fitness Instructor and certified Fitness Consultant.
Tammy worked with the Heart Institute to develop the Heart Wise and Vascular Health classes. The programs were developed to provide classes that are safe and appropriate for people graduating from cardiovascular or other rehabilitation programs, as well as those at risk of developing a cardiovascular or chronic health issues.
Tammy is proud of her team’s community involvement raising over 1/2 million for different charities in Renfrew County. She was awarded the Community Volunteer Revenue Award by the Cancer Society, The Provincial Corporate Distinguished Service Award and Top Canadian Fundraiser Award for the Heart and Stroke Foundation. Tammy and her amazing team continue to volunteer and raise money for a variety of causes.
She lives, loves and teaches about the importance of being strong and healthy, no matter what age you are. Her biggest accomplishment in life is raising two bright, beautiful daughters with her husband Tim. Tracy loves Bootcamp, Muscle Madness and TRX Training classes but also likes to mix things up with new fitness trends. During her classes Tracy will offer modifications to meet the needs of all fitness levels and her enthusiasm for new music and challenging workouts will encourage safety and push you towards reaching your personal fitness goal.